Bann?

• Neu

I got banned for someone in my steam friendlist scam in the server what the heck ???

if that the reason for being banned this is not right.

I was having a big though and good idea of the server but it gonna be change i guess

i wanted to support before and this happen ????

-------------------------------------
      Ich wurde für jemanden in meinem Steam Friendlist Betrug im Server verboten was zum Teufel ???

Wenn das der Grund für das Verbot ist, ist das nicht richtig.

Ich hatte eine große und gute Idee von dem Server, aber es würde sich ändern, denke ich

Ich wollte vorher unterstützen und das passiert ????

Player ID 76561198312042927
    • Neu

Yep you are banned because your friend is a Scammer. And no, i wont unban you.
      Maybe search for better Friends, because when you realy like these Server, why does your friend try to Scamm me
      and ruin this Server?

And your Idea, or the "support", keep it, i dont care. People like you only come with stuff like these after they got banned.
      Its just a silly try to get unbanned. ;)
      „Jeder Kunde kann sein Auto in einer beliebigen Farbe lackiert bekommen, solange die Farbe, die er will schwarz ist.“ - Henry Ford
    • Neu

Well it is not my fault that He is a scammer or anything, he is just in my friend list , Also it is not a reason to ban an Innocent person.

Also If you think that *better friends* you have to know that my profile is public so i can accept anyone i want.

For example, Someone stole an apple from your shop and he forget his phone in the shop and you saw my number in his friend list will i get banished for being in his friend list ??? that does not make sense.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nayef Azazi ()

• Neu

Nayef Azazi schrieb:

Well it is not my fault that He is a scammer or anything, he is just in my friend list , Also it is not a reason to ban an Innocent person.

Also If you think that *better friends* you have to know that my profile is public so i can accept anyone i want.

For example, Someone stole an apple from your shop and he forget his phone in the shop and you saw my number in his friend list will i get banished for being in his friend list ??? that does not make sense.
      Actually, it makes quite a lot of sense if you stopped and thought about it Mr. Azazi.

What do you think happens in real life? Of course you will always be judged by your actions. Everyone knos that.
      But you also will be judged by the people you surround yourself with. It's not always fair or an accurate assumption, but right most of the time.

Also:

BrezZZz schrieb:

Its my Server, so i can do what ever i want.

So simply respect the owner's decision about this. Even if it's simply because you can't change it. Seriously, there's no way you can at this point.

So I propose that you move along and search for a Server that will take you in instead of wasting BrezZZz's time and yours.

Kind regards,

Jester.