Unban request

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Unban request

Kick/Ban Reason: Admin beleidigung (insult?)
      - Player ID 76561197960361861
      - Date and Time of the Kick/Ban: 08.07.2017 , about 15:00-16:00
      - Describe the Problem: I was driving hunter with the gun on it. There were like 3 or 4 people shooting at me and i guess that 1 of them was the admin. I just went on shooter place and killed them (1 of them missed with RPG 3 times). After that i was kicked from the server "Don't camp in hunter" , im sorry...admin is mad cause i killed him? come on guys...After that i rejoined and said "You kick me becuase i killed you? pathetic...." thats insult? Admin that banned me should check the meaning of the word "pathetic"

Im sorry for that action but i have 28's level on the server, i know how to play on it and im mad that all the time im getting killed after i leave spawn truck. Some admin "feeling the power" over other people is kicking me cause i probably killed him...I really enjoy playing on the server with friends, i dont understand the PERM ban at all....I should not react like that but it's really annoying when you are getting kicked without a reason....
    • Buddy, maybe you read the Rules first.....

So you got kicked with "Dont camp with HMG outside" because its a Rule.
      It means "Camping with a HMG outside the Caputrezone is not Allowed"

So i Kicked you as Warning, thats not a big deal.
      And nope, i don't kick people because they kill me, at this moment i wasnt on the Server anyway ;) but maybe you are

a child and thats the only way to clear Problems... only the other guys are fault

you came back online with "realy fucking admin? kick because i killed you?".
      And i am the Owner, if you insulting me as Person, you earn a Permban :)

Pro Tip: grow up and play somewhere else

toniacz schrieb:

Some admin "feeling the power" over other people is kicking me cause i probably killed him
      Yeah..... i am the Owner ;) since 3 Years, and for sure i feel the Power.... the Power of Stupidity in you.

toniacz schrieb:

i dont understand the PERM ban at all....I should not react like that but it's really annoying when you are getting kicked without a reason....
      You got kicked WITH a reason ;) if you are not able to read the reason or the rules, its that not my Problem....
      „Jeder Kunde kann sein Auto in einer beliebigen Farbe lackiert bekommen, solange die Farbe, die er will schwarz ist.“ - Henry Ford
    • So you got kicked with "Dont camp with HMG outside" because its a Rule.
      It means "Camping with a HMG outside the Caputrezone is not Allowed"

Hmm....im driving from red zone and im getting shot from like 3 or 4 people and in your opinion i should leave the car and die? really? i didn't camp , just trying to stay alive....even the guy with RPG missed me like 2-3 times....come on....I ALWAYS go around the town and hunt people not like others camping for spawn trucks.....

you came back online with "realy fucking admin? kick because i killed you?".

Show me the screen or something (logs) that i said "fucking" , i only said "really admin? you kick me cause i kill you? pathetic..." that's an insult for you? I was just mad that admin is kicking me for such action....

And no , i'm not a kid....i wish i could go back to school. I never meant to insult you or any admin, i was just mad for the kick and the perm ban for nothing acutally. As i said, im level 28 and i know the rules, i was in the middle of the shooting and im getting kicked for camping...

OK, im sorry for that, i was just mad for getting kicked and banned. I play on this server for a while , i know the rules and people are actually camping on hunters and spawn trucks really hard while im pushing and running all the time.
    • Oh...so i had to be mad then....im sorry.

And as i said, i didn't mean to insult anyone. I was mad after that kick and like on many servers i thought that another admin feels the power that someone is killing him. I always try to play "on field" instead of camping like many people on the server.

I should not react so agressive, i know what i did wrong there. You can decide now, i really enjoy playing on the server and i invited some friends there. I can accept the ban cause i should not react like that.